To run UKC Manager properly you need to have Adobe Acrobat PDF reader installed. If you do not have this product installed, you can get information on how to download it by clicking on the Get Adobe Reader icon below.
NB If your PC uses Windows Vista, you need to do the following procedure in order to run UKC Manager successfully:Disable Admin Approval Mode
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, click Run, type secpol.msc in the Open box, and then click OK.
- If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click Continue..
- From the Local Security Settings console tree, double-click Local Policies, and then double-click Security Options.
- Scroll down and double-click User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode.
- Select the Disabled option, and then click OK.
- Close the Local Security Settings window.
Demo file-size is 16,5 MB, approximately download time is:
Modem 56KB - 60 min
ISDN 64KB - 45 min
Broadband 640KB - 3 min